6.1.53

New Year 2010

This is the firrst New Year's holiday that I did not go to anywhere. Every year I must have a trip to go to countryside but this year was not, I stayed at home all the holiday, countdown in front of my notebook in a game, slept for the most day - -. It was the most worthless holiday. Do you know Why I have to stayed at home. It's because my grandmother was sick, she couldn't goes anywhere. Every year she goes with us, so if we left her alone at home, she might be hurt. We didn't want her to feel like that, so all of us stayed home with her, we are very grateful haha. It was pass don't mention it -*-+.

This year I want to be better. I will read book(change from never read), have enough sleep, learn more things, do more usetage things and emphasize with people around me. Last, I wish the god bless you(readers and my friends) to be healthy, wealthy, successful and happy all the year. Happy New Year 2010 Krab.

Good Luck Everybody....PeaK

3 ความคิดเห็น:

  1. i have enough read it already, i can't read more(everyday until 3 a.m. - -) haha.

    ตอบลบ
  2. I've just added you. Thank you for the comment. I know things passed and we cannot go back to change them. But I just wish I could....
    It's a way to reflect my thinking.

    I enjoy reading yours.

    ตอบลบ