3.3.53

My Examination

Yesterday I had an English examination. I think it was not too hard but I know I was wrong. I can't remember what part it was, it was gramma check then told what wrong it was. I can't remember what was the number but it had to changed a into an and its wrong was article, I tried to find it but i couldn't find it TT but I saw determiner, so i chose it. Then i did the other number and this number was wrong about of and for. I can remember that of and for is in determiner too but i chose it already, so i had to choose another one and I chose preposition TT, it was not relate at all but i didn't what to chose.

I got out the examination room at the same with my friend at 30 minutes pass 10. I disscussed with my friend about the test. My friend told that he could find the article and of to for is answer determiner. Oh,i'm so sad TT. Then we went to library and my friend taught Calculus to me.

In the evening, I hurried to back home because my brother invited me to play game and I accepted immediately haha, so today i can't do the exam TT so sad TT.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น