2.3.53

My first blood donation

Today is 18 Febuary there is a activity at the first floor of CB4 Building. It is blood donation from Sirirach Hospital. My friend invite me to donate my blood and I accept so this is my first time. I heard that before donate the blood we should sleep enough, eat food and if it is the first time, most people frequently confused, numb and Faint. It is my first time,I have slept only 3-4 hours for many night and I haven't eatten since yester day dinner. First time I think maybe i can't donate but i lie so, i can donate but i have to eat before. After I have finished the donation, myy feeling is doesn't like the thing taht i heard. I do not feel anything, i'm still freshy haha.

In the evening, there is International food fair. I and my friends join it and we get a lot of prizes from many activities. Then we go to 11 floor of new building for relax before we back home.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น