4.3.53

Reflection and Learning Experience

How is your feeling.
- I feel good. I think the teacher is devote and care his students so much. He try to find new good activities for us. And the students in this class are very friendly, so i like this class very much.

What made you feel happy/ unhappy.
- I don't know. I think maybe I am not happy in learning any subject, I love to sleep and play, I like comfortably and convenient. However if this class doesn't check name but I still absolutely join the class. I don't know why but last term i joined the English class everytime eccept one time that my old school had a fair.

What activities you enjoyed.
-I think writting haha because i can know each other better, what they want or what is in their mind. They wrote it in their blog. Sometime we can disscuss the topic in the blog and we will not forget that what we said last time.

What activities you did not really enjoy
- Don't have because i can join very activities and i don't have any confuse, i know what to do at all haha.

What you think about write "BLOG"
Is it a way to practice your English
-Yes because when u r writing blog some words that u don't know u have to open dictionary, so u can remember more words(not 100% but better than 0%). Sometime ur teacher or ur friends come to check ur gramma and told u what is wrong or u can check it with ur self. Sometime u see ur friend's blog if u see what is wrong and u try to correct it, ur English should be better.

Is it a way to help you know more about your friend
-Yes, read the reasons at "What activities you did not really enjoy" - -

Is it a way to help you gain confidence
-No because i don't like to tell anything that it can know about me in public. Not only in the blog but also in my real life many things about me are very secret something that important are no one known, so in this blog is too.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น